Show your candle a little TLC and it will last longer, smell better and look prettier.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, let it burn all the way to the edge of the jar to ensure maximum fragrance and an even burn.
- Before relighting, let it cool and harden completely and keep your wick trimmed to 6-8 mm. This will help your candle last longer, minimise soot and prevent smoking.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle. This prevents wax splatter and the wick from continuing to smoke.
- Keep your candle out of direct sunlight to avoid damage and discolouration to the wax.
- Common sense applies when using your candle. Always burn your candle on a flat heat-resistant surface, don’t leave your burning candle unattended and don’t attempt to move your candle while lit